As the Resident Services Coordinator at a Gables premier apartment community, you’ll work with a team of experienced service professionals to ensure that all residents are living happily and comfortably in their Gables homes. Using your customer service ability, attention to detail, and organizational skills, you will coordinate the efforts of our service team on a daily basis. Responding to residents, scheduling service and following up on work orders are just a few of the tasks that will fill your day, and no two days will be the same. You’ll be an integral part of our team in an effort to fulfill our mission of Taking Care of the Way People Live.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Ensure that the answering service message are checked on a routine basis and that the correct action is taken (i.e. work order is written, follow up is done, Service Manager is notified if Resident requests).
2. Completed work orders are followed up within 24 hours. Leave completed work orders on Manager’s desk for verification of satisfaction and follow up.
3. Pull keys for maintenance requests, vendors, pest control, in-house shampoos, touch up paint, residents, etc.
4. Write service requests for all move in condition forms and file completed move in condition forms in current resident(s) file.
No specific level of education is required. However, for safety, productivity, and service reasons, the position requires the ability to read and write English correctly and fluently. In addition, the position requires the ability to perform basic to intermediate mathematical functions.
Generally no prior training is required. However, satisfactory completion of an in-house training is generally required within the first 90-180 days of employment.
Position requires the ability to deal well with people and get them to feel comfortable quickly. In addition, the position requires, but is not limited to, the following skills:
Position requires the ability to work any of the seven days of the week, 52 weeks of the year. It is extremely critical that individuals possess the ability to work their scheduled hours plus any other hours necessary to complete the job.
1. Position requires the ability to answer phones, clearly respond to inquiries and produce messages/work orders.
2. Position requires the ability to enter data into a computer and generate reports.
3. Position requires purchasing and wearing company specified uniforms and/or accessories.
4. Position requires the ability to use general office equipment including, but not limited to, computers, copy machines, file cabinets, and required safety equipment.
An Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V.